Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: PCCI 2011

Aw: Re:Aw: PCCI 2011 13 Jan 2011 21:48 #218660

• DimaA
  • DimaAs Avatar
  • Jungspund
@ Ailias
Hi, I want to see you the next Race on server 5!;)
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: PCCI 2011 13 Jan 2011 22:31 #218661

Hi DimaA,

I would be very pleased to race with you :-) as we already did for some other races

cu
Ailias

PS: Else, I still wonder what was telling Jerzem in his message

Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: PCCI 2011 13 Jan 2011 22:36 #218662

Ailias schrieb:
In the end he just said it was a pleasure driving with you and SCOTTY a few rounds. ;)

Aw: PCCI 2011 13 Jan 2011 23:07 #218663

Simon92 schrieb:

Da habe ich mich zwischen Julian und Mauer gedrückt, als es auf die erste Kurve zu ging

n

War echt ein geile Start von dir. Hab nur in den Rückspiegel und nur noch deinen Spoiler gesehen. Warst schon neben mir gefühlt 0,5 sek nach dem Start..:D
Der dreher war echt beknackt. Hätte mich gerne vor dir breit gemacht. Aber hast den 3. Platz allemal verdient bei deinem Pech in der Box..

Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: PCCI 2011 13 Jan 2011 23:08 #218664

• die_Locke
  • die_Lockes Avatar
  • Administrator
Ailias schrieb:

i will try to make a good translation for you 2morrow.. :)

it was just an amazing post about his race and his feeling about the event yesterday.. i think its hard to translate it because of the feeling that is given in the text.. but i will try my very best..

cheers

Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: PCCI 2011 13 Jan 2011 23:25 #218665

• MadMario
  • MadMarios Avatar
  • Kenner
Na dann berichte ich auch noch kurz, war gestern zu sauer auf mich selbst :angry: :

Server 3 (nach einigem hin und her): Quali P15. Im Rennen recht gut losgekommen und langsam auf P8 vorgekämpft. Garjado musste ich dann wieder vorbeilassen (kam sowieso nur wegen eines Fehlers seinerseits an ihm vorbei). Die Karre ist, wie Jerzem so schön beschrieben hat, Himmel und Hölle zugleich. Jedenfalls hat nach ca. 17 Runden meine Konzentration leicht nachgelassen, was in der Schikane nach Start/Ziel zum ersten Überschlag führte. Da konnte ich aber mit Verlust von einem Platz noch weiterfahren. Zwei Runden später der gleiche Fehler, und ich flog ins Weltall - jedenfalls hatte ich das Gefühl, da es überhaupt nicht mehr aufhörte sich zu drehen :silly: - muss außerhalb des Orbits der Strecke gelandet sein und musste ESC drücken. Schade ...

Auf jeden Fall ein Riesen-DANKE an die Planer!! Ist ein Super-Event mit vielen Emotionen - und Jerzem - ich abboniere ebenso. Und natürlich ein Grats ans Podium und alle Ankommer.

P.S.: CptJMiller: Du musst bitte was an Deiner Verbindung tun, die drei Runden hinter Dir waren die Hölle - ich dachte regelmässig ich knalle Dir ins Heck, weil Dein Porsche auf der Strecke regelrecht rumgehüpft ist ... wahrscheinlich hat mich das in den Looping getrieben ... ;)

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: PCCI 2011 13 Jan 2011 23:49 #218666

Hi die_Locke and Flashz17,

Thank you very much for your help :-) (by not understanding German, I feel a little alone in forum) :-)

bb

Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: PCCI 2011 14 Jan 2011 00:02 #218667

Die_Locke schrieb:
i will try to make a good translation for you 2morrow..:)
Morgen hab ich fast den ganzen Tag frei und kann das auch machen wenn du willst ;)

Aw: PCCI 2011 14 Jan 2011 08:10 #218672

Lakota schrieb:

Deinen kommentar mit den Weißen linien am ende des Rennens hab bis jetzt nicht verstanden.

Gruß
Lakota

Thx an die Organisatoren.

Und es gab echt 8 Server :ohmy:

Hallo,

Ich habe das aber verstanden und mir das Video angeschaut, es gehören immer 2 Räder auf der Strecke und nicht 4 daneben und das hat der Marius versucht und Du das ganze Rennen nicht. wärest Du genau so gefahren wie er, dann wärste Du nie dran gekommen. Und das ist nicht nur meine Ansicht sondern auch die Ansicht von mehrern Leute. Bei uns in der Liga wird man für so etwas bestraft.

Aber Du hast Recht, das ist ja nur ein Spiel.

Gruß Rocky

Aw: PCCI 2011 14 Jan 2011 15:57 #218694

Jerzem!
Ich denke immer, was schreiben die alle so scheisslange Berichte über die Rennen, oh jetzt ist es raus :dry:, Dein Bericht ist aber wahrlich ein Knaller.. danke dafür! Nur die Stelle mit dem Überholmanöver hätteste weglassen können..:cheer: , waren geile Runden!
Scotty

Aw: PCCI 2011 14 Jan 2011 16:42 #218697

• 21st
  • 21sts Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
@ Flashz17

auch wenn´s nicht immer sauberes Englisch ist:

RIESENRESPEKT :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Das ist die Bude!

Beim nächsten Mal spring ich gerne ein!

@ jerzem:

Bitte mehr solche Berichte - da machts Spass zu lesen!

Gruss,
Chris

Aw: PCCI 2011 14 Jan 2011 17:19 #218699

Translation:
jerzem:
Hi,

Server 7 (all others were full):

In my opinion: So the Porsche is actually the full failure.
At the front slippery, at the back slippery, it wobbles somehow swinging rhythmic movements around the course. But on the other side this is just the kind of fun too. You really have to do something behind the steering wheel.

Between
- "... shit car ...",
- "... Ah, it works quite well...),
- "... Damn f(beep) s(beep) (beep - beep - beeep) ... car ..." and
- "... Ah, cool maneuvers ...),
includes in continuously alternating emotional overstimulation, constantly wondering what the builders of this car have thought to its construction, at the same time you have everything your heart desires.
It is probably a little hatred "love".

The Qualification:
I could ,despite gigantic drifts, rout searching and missing braking points, grab the sixth position.

The Race:
The first question I asked myself up to the starting grid was whether my "rocking chair" may have been placed between two grid positions.
After some smell-tests after the motor the front man starts, the smell of burnt gasoline combined with high octane number with various additives such as AVGAS (surely illegal) and a touch of castor oil (belongs more in an RD 350) was not only literally breathtaking, led my fear of confirmation in more detail:
"I was standing TOO CLOSE TO THE FRONT MAN !!!!"

After viewing the other "racing cars" and look in the mirror, I could see the pimple next to the nose of the driver of the automobile behind me as much as he would sit on my back seat, the matter was clear.
It is so close in the starting lineup.
!!! This is small, colorful and funny!!!

After the standardized "... all the best DocHoliday ..." "... All the best jerzem ..." and immediately following the red switch on the green light and at the same time with the starting time measurement, the race was opened.

Get off the clutch, up on the gas, always after the horde, along the lines of "they will know where to go."
During driving to the first chicane, in my rearview mirror, slowly but surely, there were many flying pieces of the cars behind me. The rain of the pieces falls down but behind me, so I can concentrate fully on the very front of me, which is less spectacular, but still requires my full attention.

There a bump, here a bullet hole to see, so I must avoid now the ping-pong balls, to not get into the battelfield. After another two curves, the "universe" is at last transparent and I'm trying to find the rhythm. But can find it anywhere. I'm looking everywhere, but it's like the phenomenon of the car key, which is lost for days and then all at once as a matter of course lies ahead.

After two rounds of the trepidation and 12 seconds behind DocHoliday, currently No. 1, I see him at last. He is on the passenger seat and smiles at me. Well, take rhythm and accelerate.

Drift here, drift there, round and round against the personal victory (get through).

On lap 19 I drive with taped windows and worn tires, 9 seconds behind Ailias, to the pits. There it is possible for me to overtake DocHoliday short, he is a box behind me, but he already refueled and is already by the replacement of tires. So only a matter of seconds and I have to “let” pass him again.

With a lead of 1.5 seconds to Ailias I drive back onto the track. The pursuit of hunting begins. Behind me Ailias suppressed, I continue the pressure on SCOTTY before me. That goes a few laps along. A few laps later, it is possible for me to overtake SCOTTY in a spectacular outbraking to the almost 180° curve at the end of the long straight.

SCOTTY was really steep and Ailias also so close behind him, that I heard breathing both in my neck.

A short time later I had the pleasure of the little bit of a distance to the two but this has an abrupt end when the concentration jumped out of my head, the rhythm followed him and I crashed into the next wall, followed by a damage cataclysmic proportions.
With shred tires and suspension luxated I dragged me and my car into the pits. "The repair will take looong time..." joked a member of my pit crew, while other employees did not know how to glue the new parts on the damaged chassis.

After many moons, I managed the impossible and I was able to race after all, still in 12th. End.

SCOTTY and Ailias: It was a pleasure to drive with you some wonderful rounds.

Congratulations again to DocHoliday for his victory.

Thanks to the event organizers and their work for it.

Greetings,
Oli
I had almost finished the translation as I was surprised by a power failure and I had to translate frunstrated everything again, that errors could be contained ;)
mfg
Flashz17

Re:Aw: PCCI 2011 14 Jan 2011 18:57 #218703

Hi Flashz17,

Yeah. Thank you very much for the translation :-) Very interesting to read and very nice way to tell his race. You can tell to Jerzem that me too I had enjoyed very well the race and the "fight" we had.

See you soon
Ailias

Aw: Re:Aw: PCCI 2011 14 Jan 2011 19:16 #218705

• jerzem
  • jerzems Avatar
  • Jungspund
Hallo Leute,

was soll ich sagen...

Ich möchte jedem einzelnen von euch von Herzen für eure Kommentare zu meinem Artikel danken. Es freut mich, das er euch gefallen hat.

Dank auch an Flashz17 für seine Mühen denselben ins Englische zu übersetzen. DAS hatte ich noch nie.

Wenn ich hier 21th zitieren darf: "Das ist die Bude!"

LG
Oli

Aw: PCCI 2011 16 Jan 2011 18:23 #218756

Anhang PCCI_Banner.jpg nicht gefunden

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.035 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang