Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5

Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 29 Mai 2008 07:23 #251713

Fix von Kämpferas enthalten, Skins laden korrekt

Link 1.1 entfernt

Hey - ich kann nix dafür, wenn die so schnell updaten - V1.15

www.artsonika.com/index.php?option=com_r...func=startdown&id=19

ACHTUNG MISMATCH! NICHT IDENTISCH MIT DEM BB-Vectra MOD.

Nur offline verwenden ! Online BB-Updater Vectra Mod 1.05 verwenden ! Nicht beide Mods zusammen installieren !
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re:Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 29 Mai 2008 23:55 #251715

Thanks goes out to ArtsonikA for the quick hosting of the latest version.

Will this be integrated in to the Bierbuden-Auto-Updater list, as this is a great tool.
____

Dank erlischt zu ArtsonikA für die schnelle Bewirtung der spätesten Version. Wird dieses innen zur Bierbuden-Selbst-Updater Liste integriert, wie dieses ein großes Werkzeug ist.

Aw: Re:Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 30 Mai 2008 01:23 #251718

KämpferAs schrieb:
Dank erlischt zu ArtsonikA für die schnelle Bewirtung der spätesten Version. Wird dieses innen zur Bierbuden-Selbst-Updater Liste integriert, wie dieses ein großes Werkzeug ist.

:silly: some translation tools make goethe goin mad in his grave - ROTFL

BTW: cooperation and quick support is the best way to push the race community. ;-)

At last - the process of integrating files to the updater - takes more time as you need to realese the next update. I think its recommended to have a stabile version, before integrating it once again ...

Re:Aw: Re:Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 30 Mai 2008 12:04 #251719

Genghis99 wrote:
:silly: some translation tools make goethe goin mad in his grave - ROTFL

I use the tool available to me :side:

Genghis99 wrote:
BTW: cooperation and quick support is the best way to push the race community. ;-)

I fully agree! I have put out an update a day on the Vectra for me and the guys to bug hunt, and now I think that we have a stable version, I'm very glad to get it out and about... :evil:

Genghis99 wrote:
At last - the process of integrating files to the updater - takes more time as you need to realese the next update. I think its recommended to have a stabile version, before integrating it once again ...

I didn't think it was an overnight thing, but would really like this to be added when possible :) therefore, if and or when an update comes around, I can simple point them to use Weissbierbude's great Auto-updater :)

Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 30 Mai 2008 12:23 #251720

I tested 1.15 last evening and i found no bugs atm.

Addon skins are working, and the screenwipers are functional.

I agree - 1.15 seems to be stable.

Re:Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 30 Mai 2008 12:45 #251722

glad to hear you had no problems :)

Aw: Re:Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 30 Mai 2008 20:37 #251728

• Heizer
  • Heizers Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Budengeist 40% Vol
Sorry to say that, but we are using our own Vectra.

We have changed class ID and manufactor to avoid mismatches with installed demos on our servers.

We have added the needed icons for the menu representation of the car and the in Germany major brand 'Opel'.

Without our mod version, you are not be able to join our server. Thats our cure against wracker and crash kids.

I hope you respect our decision. We also respect your efforts for the community.

Be warned, you will get online mismatches, when you are use this mod on our server.

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 31 Mai 2008 06:44 #251732

Hi there Heizer!
Description="Opel Vectra"
Engine="Vauxhall_Vectra"
Manufacturer="Vauxhall"
classes="FULL,WTCC_2007"
ComparativeTime=104
Make="Opel"
Model="Vectra"
ModelID=78

Now I see how to get both the Demo and the Mod to work together :)

You still need to use the "Vauxhall.ini" out of my version so that people can custom skin their Vectra...

Also, just to prevent the Demo Vauxhall from using files from the Add-on Opel, you should change the folder name from ...\GameData\Teams\WTCC_2007_Addon\Vauxhall_Vectra\... to read ...\GameData\Teams\WTCC_2007_Addon\Opel_Vectra\... as Simbin made changes to prevent hacks using modified files outside the .gcf's but didn't lock out all files outside the gcf's...

This would be easy to change when you add the Vauxhall.ini ;)

The combination of your Opel with the bug fixes that I have solved will make this a great addon!

Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 31 Mai 2008 11:43 #251733

• Heizer
  • Heizers Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Budengeist 40% Vol
Hi KämpferAs,

the vauxhall.ini was not include in our latest release ( I still forgot that, lol. To many mods and addon tracks in last time ).
We have also made some experiments with the ini, and get it also running.
Its looks like yours, but it seems that it must.

gcf:
In original gcf the Vectra is placed in WTCC_2007 folder. I changed it to WTCC_2007_Addons to avoid problems with a previous installed demo.

I thing it meaningless which name the folder has, it must only have a differnt name compared to the stock-folders.

I have no credited me for that mod, because all credits are to simbin. I did only some minor changings in filenames as you see. To less additional content to say thats my mod.

We use this Vectra mod as playground for future extensions. We learn, how the game is handle mods outside of the gcf structure and what is required to change to avoid mismatches for online racing.

Because of the missing ini file, we will made a additional release with my/your file ( its the same ) Credited to simbin.

Thank you very well for the hints you gave.
You are very welcome here to discuss and maybe improve our future projects.

btw: Its unusual to found a germanic diacritic in nic-names from peoples which are not native german speakers. :P

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 31 Mai 2008 13:55 #251737

I don't take credit for the car either :)

I have also been using this at a test bed for future mods and have found it very interesting ;)

Off topic:

I came about my nic name about back in 1998 when Microsoft released Combat Flight Simulator World War II Europe Series. Everyone used the Allies aircraft, but I like a challenge and went with the Messerschmitt Bf 109. My choice of aircraft and my given name (Gunthar) lead me to look for a german nic name, so came about Fighter Ace... It's great as I never come across someone else using the same :)

Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 31 Mai 2008 19:56 #251741

• Heizer
  • Heizers Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Budengeist 40% Vol
Oh, nice.

Then maybe we come together for future plans on new content for Race07 ?

OT:
I understand. Be different. Thats also what I like to do and to be.
btw: Its not essential, but the correct translation for ace is ass. Germans seems to be a littel pedantic you know. :P

Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 01 Jun 2008 10:10 #251745

Hmmm - its possible to translate german nicks ROTFL

GTI-Heizer : A guy who have a very rude driving style using a classic Volkwagen Golf GTI 1 -

KämpferAS : can be translated with No1-fighter

if you use two "s" it describes the butt of a fighter.

Genghis99 : historical since Quake Arena days in 1999 - Genghis Khan - mongolic warrior king - who ended dominaton of roman empire in europe.

Dumeklemmer : somebody who presses his thumbs into his fist - this is a gesture to wish luck to others.

Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 01 Jun 2008 11:08 #251746

• Ufo
  • Ufos Avatar
  • Stammgast
Genghis99 schrieb:
Dumeklemmer : somebody who presses his thumbs into his fist - this is a gesture to wish luck to others.
Hi,

theres another theory about the Dumeklemmer people. It is said, they were using thumbscrews in the Middle Ages :S ...

Greetz,
Ufo

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.1 01 Jun 2008 13:59 #251749

Heizer wrote:
Oh, nice.

Then maybe we come together for future plans on new content for Race07 ?

Would love to help out expanding Race07/GTR Evolution!

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.1 01 Jun 2008 14:01 #251750

Heizer wrote:btw: Its not essential, but the correct translation for ace is ass. Germans seems to be a littel pedantic you know. :P[/quote]

To be honest, I think I looked up #1 and Fighter and ended up with As and not Ass, is that correct then?:side: :S :blush: :( :unsure: :ohmy: :huh:
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.045 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang