Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Question GTR Evo

Question GTR Evo 16 Nov 2008 20:42 #255181

Hi all, I decided to buy GTR Evolution in Steam and have dudes, what game is necesary to join in weissbierbude races? Full game or expansion pack is simply valid to join?

And after, I have autoupdater to RACE07 instaled in my PC now, them only is install expansion pack only to join? no necesary install nothing more? please confirm this.

Thanks in advanced.

Greetings!!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Question GTR Evo 16 Nov 2008 21:59 #255184

Hi!

If you own Race07 already you just need the expansion pack.

If you don´t have Race 07 you need the full game (includes Race 07).

Re:Question GTR Evo 17 Nov 2008 16:06 #255193

Thanks Zephyr, excuse me but confirm this;

This game GTR Evo + RACE07 of the this link of ebay is well to me join in weissbierbuden races or only is necesary expansion pack to me because i have RACE07 full?

cgi.ebay.es/GTR-Evolution-Race-07-PC-DVD...ksid=p3286.m63.l1177

Help me please, I have more dudes to which game buy.

Aw: Re:Question GTR Evo 17 Nov 2008 16:41 #255194

heya urgozobi ,

the game in that ebay-link u show is the full version including race07 . make sure that nobody is using the same cd-key cuz otherwise u gona be banned from using steam . so my opinion is : i woulndt buy gtr evolution at ebay cuz it could have a used key if its not orginal sealed . but at least : yes thats the game you gonna need to play on weissbierbude . after installing that game u will need the weissbierbude auto-updater . the auto- updater will bring u to a total of 145 tracks and 560 cars . after that we are compatible to play together .

good luck :)

Re:Question GTR Evo 17 Nov 2008 16:49 #255195

Hi, i have now RACE07 full game and autoupdater install to RACE07, order ebay game no is compatible with my RACE07 and autoupdater, have problems with this game because is GTR Evo full and the expansion is RACE07?

I am very confused.

Aw: Re:Question GTR Evo 17 Nov 2008 17:31 #255196

• Duke
  • Dukes Avatar
  • Stammgast
If you already own Race07 you don't need the linked ebay Evo, because it includes Race07 so you would own it twice. You only need the expansion pack then and can save money.

Aw: Re:Question GTR Evo 17 Nov 2008 17:33 #255197

well , lemme try to help u out : so the race 07 is a game wich needs the race 07 addon . the point is that the race 07 addon was in the shops just about 1 week only , so u ill have some probs to get a sealed race 07 addon . so i would rocommand ya to buy that gtr revolution dvd what incluses race 07 aswell . but try to get that dvd sealed cuz someone could be able to use the same key if he stolen it from ure original non-sealed dvd and that means u will be banned for a twice used key .... i mean its not a multi-usable key in that game so they could bann u the key if someoneelse is using the same key from ebay products . i hope i could help u now with this comment :)

Aw: Re:Question GTR Evo 17 Nov 2008 18:48 #255198

• Heizer
  • Heizers Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Budengeist 40% Vol
Holla Urgozobi,

I know that you are own Race07. Saw you in the past online on our Race07 server.

So you only need to buy this:
http://www.amazon.de/Atari-Race-07-Expansion-Pack/dp/B001DJIHIE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1226943166&sr=8-2

Sorry, this is only in german, but take a look at the picture.
Im not sure, if this expansion package is avail outside germany.

But for this low price in spain, you may take this ebay offer.
It seems brand new.

It might be nessesary to deinstall your old race07 and replace it with the new one.
But you can try to install only the EVO expansion if it is possible.

This will work. Some friends here did also bought race07 and after that race07+EVO in one package and have install that without trouble.

Re:Question GTR Evo 17 Nov 2008 20:21 #255199

Thanks all, all aclared to me, order I need find expansion pack of GTR Evo, i see expansion pack in Steam but i have problems in the final moment when click "buy" and no is posibble buy, I send one ask to Steam Support with my problem and waiting Steam support reply.

Because this, I find in ebay GTR Evo with RACE07 and ask you my problem, order all aclared, only like find expansion pack of GTR Evo in other pages but this is problem, in amazon have expansion pack but is in german and I is Spanish and i dont entend German.

I am still looking where buy expansion pack in multi language or in Spanish.

Thanks all.

Greetings!!

Aw: Re:Question GTR Evo 17 Nov 2008 20:47 #255200

Hola Urgozobi,

(Didn´t know you are from Spain;) )

The Amazon Game should be in multi language, but i´m not shure... And i don´t know how the shiping cost are to spain.

Re:Question GTR Evo 18 Nov 2008 15:24 #255206

Hi all, finish I have GTR Evolution expansion pack, today morning solutionated problem with steam and buy the expansion pack in Steam, I have installed and ready to join today afternoon in Macau:laugh: .

One dude, no is necesary to join and start GTI mod with Race weissbierbude icon or shorcut?

Now, only with shorcut of RACE07 no is necesary other shorcut of weissbierbude? please confirm this.

Order all is solutionated, thanks all for help me.

Greetings!!

Aw: Re:Question GTR Evo 18 Nov 2008 18:38 #255211

• Heizer
  • Heizers Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Budengeist 40% Vol
Hola amigo,

nice to hear, that you have success to get it from Steam now.

The old link for the Menu-Mod is not more requiered. Please delete it.
Make a new desktop-link from inside Steam.

All Mods will be avail inside GTR-EVO without any modifications.

hasta luego,
Peter

Aw: Question GTR Evo 19 Nov 2008 16:41 #255242

Hi, finally no posibble run in Macau race, have a problem with steam:( , I dont know haven two steam.dll archives in my PC and this is problem to no posibble start steam, when I see what is problem, race is start:( , I liked run in Macau, but no problem, all is solutionated and i try gmae GTR Evo and is very very good expansion pack.

Steam is a no good program, is my reviews.

Order in my next race of weissbierbude see you finally with any problems jejeje....

See you in races!!

thanks for all.

Greetings!!
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.040 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang