Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: Komme nicht auf dhem servers

Aw: Komme nicht auf dhem servers 09 Jan 2014 22:06 #302395

• Rabble
  • Rabbles Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Daueramraddreher
Sorry MacSpeed. I really can't think of anything else to help you. You say you get unknowns on Server 1,2,3,7, but I can't see any system in these unknown.
Or to put it short: I believe you Race07 installation is somehow completely *beep*.
The only thing left to suggest is to completely wipe Race07 from your Hard drive (uninstall via Steam and then check that the Race07 folder is gone in steam/steamapps/common AND steam/steamapps/*yourSteamName*/.
Then reinstall.

Sorry, but I can't think of anything else.

If you reinstall, all data of Race07 should land in steam/steamapps/common. No trace of Race07 should be found in steam/steamapps/*yourSteamName*/

I know. It stinks. But I can't really think of anything else.

Good Luck.
Rab
Alle Verallgemeinerungen sind falsch.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Komme nicht auf dhem servers 10 Jan 2014 09:06 #302399

for me, if there are unknown classes, there are still some add-ons/DLC's missing.
especially cause you have run the updater.
did you do a reinstall on steam? maybe wipe all race07 data and do a clean install again

Edit: Rabble was faster :blush:

Aw: Komme nicht auf dhem servers 10 Jan 2014 09:42 #302410

Hint:
If you deinstall Steam Games, Steam doesnt actually deinstall the data - it just deletes the link, you have to delete the Folders manually, including the Folders in /users, dependent on your Windows Version (xp, 7, 8).

If you just delete via Steam and reinstall it doesnt actually re-download all data it just reinstalls the link and verifies the old Folder. Kinda stupid imho.

Aw: Komme nicht auf dhem servers 10 Jan 2014 20:53 #302424

Well guys i give up ,i have 5time unstall everthing
reinstalld everthing same result 2servers i can log in , the others not ,i even checkt manualy every track for server 1 , i have them and also the cars all dhare so my head is empty whit id's :S
why shut 2 servers work and dhey others not
common guys think ;)
i can not think any more what can bé the cause

regards
Mac

Aw: Komme nicht auf dhem servers 10 Jan 2014 22:20 #302426

Did you pointed the Budenupdater to the new Race07 location (steam/steamapps/common/Race07)?
Race-PC OS: Windows 8 64bit - MB: Asus RAMPAGE V EXTREME X99 RG SA - CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 3.3 GHz - RAM: 16GB 2133-13 XPG Z1 K2 ADA - GPU: ZOTAC GTX1070 AMP! - HDD: 2 x SSD Samsung 850 PRO

Aw: Komme nicht auf dhem servers 10 Jan 2014 22:27 #302427

yep i did everthing possible nothing seems to work
mac

Aw: Komme nicht auf dhem servers 10 Jan 2014 22:52 #302430

check your pm`s...

//Edit: nun geht es wieder :-)
Race-PC OS: Windows 8 64bit - MB: Asus RAMPAGE V EXTREME X99 RG SA - CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 3.3 GHz - RAM: 16GB 2133-13 XPG Z1 K2 ADA - GPU: ZOTAC GTX1070 AMP! - HDD: 2 x SSD Samsung 850 PRO
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.032 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang