Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Need Map for Race 07

Need Map for Race 07 19 Aug 2012 04:01 #288545

Hello to everyone:)
This is a great find, reffered from InsideSimRacing. Great job everyone.

I need some help. I am pretty new to sim racing and I bought a used copy of Race 07 off of Amazon and installed the offline version under Program Files. For some reason I don't have the map option, which is key #5 by default. I have 1,2, and 3 keys for their functions.

Does anyone know of a mod I can install on my PC without going thru Steam for offline play.? I am able to download tracks and other mods, but can not find a Race 07 track map, probably because it is suppose to have one.....but I DONT.:( Anyone else have this issue?

Again great site, keep up the good work. Thank you.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Need Map for Race 07 19 Aug 2012 11:23 #288547

• Neteye
  • Neteyes Avatar
  • Administrator
Hi Zebra,

maybe it is in issue with the offline version (i read your RD thread)
The offline version wasnt patched for a long time, so some bugs may still be in it and some features are not in (i dont know if you have rain for example). also, i dont think that any of the "recent" DLCs would work with the offline version.

and to add the bad thing: you bought it used, so you will certainly not be able to install the online version, as the key was already used.

greetings,
Neteye

Re:Need Map for Race 07 19 Aug 2012 12:09 #288550

Thank you for your timely reply. I think you are right, I am a total noob. What do you suggest? I am happy with the sim itself, and am not that concerned without the track map.

Again, Thank you for such a quick response.

I correspond on many forums..like f-wheel, Race Dept. No Grip, Thomas blog (Fanatec owner) and too many too mention.

That is not important...what is... is your very timely informative response. Thank you. Roger

Aw: Re:Need Map for Race 07 19 Aug 2012 12:21 #288551

• Neteye
  • Neteyes Avatar
  • Administrator
Hi zebra,

no problem, happy i could help :)

if you like the sim and want to race online against others some time... and want to have more cars/tracks, you could buy Race On, GTR Evolution or the Race Injection Pack (or everything together), because in these Bundles Race07 is included. Just dont buy it used :)
Steam will be required, the downside is that you have to be online first time you activate it, and then download the patches, but if everything is complete, you can switch steam to offline mode, so its like the offline version of the game, but up to date :) and if you want, you can race online then :)

greetings,
Neteye
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.037 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang