Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Komme nicht auf server

Aw: Komme nicht auf server 20 Jan 2010 22:32 #264799

Hmmm, so i can't tell you how the trackfix works with the pirated edition of STCC, and i also will not have a look for it.
The best case is to install the none-pirated original version, this will work 100%.
We don't give any support for pirated software here. And if you use a pirated edition of stcc of course it will recieve no update via steam. Thats causing your problem, but you will not recieve a solution for this kind of failure from us.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re:Aw: Komme nicht auf server 20 Jan 2010 22:43 #264800

No, no, no, no! You didn`t understand me.
I have everything legal, bought in the store, but couple days ago, I just replace Knutstorp and Karlskoga track with tracks from the net and after that, I could connect to the server no. 1.

Photo made with mobile phone.

SripleTix wrote:
TNX mate.
I can normaly drive on Knutstorp via Steam version of STCC or RaceOn and also tried "reinstal" with autoupdater. It finds some missing cars and tracks, but I still can`t join first server :( .

edit:
Well, that`s unbelevable. I downloaded p2p version of STCC, change complete Ring_Knutstorp folder with "pirated one" and now everything works fine. Me happy and a little shamed, because I became a pirate :blush: !

I also replaced that two tracks with original ones (I made backup), but everything is still the same.

Aw: Komme nicht auf server 20 Jan 2010 23:01 #264802

Hmm, you still need to deinstall the pirated version, otherwise it will not work ;)
Fix the original Steam-Install, thats the way everything works fine.
You need to deinstall every Track vom STCC in your Locations-Folder and every Car, otherwise the Steam-Update will not work.
The game prior the data out of the Gamedata-Folder, and it will not use the updated files from your Steam-GCF's.
So still the best (at least the easiest) way is to uninstall the whole Game and install it again through steam.

To make it more clear:
You may have an outdated version of Oschersleben07-B-Course in your Gamedata folder.
The Steam-GCF includes the up2date Version of Oschersleben07-B-Course. Now if you start your game it will use the outdated version from the Gamedata-Folder. Thats causing all your trouble ;)

By the way -> Thats the same system how our trackfix works. We have included the fixed (but same named) gdb's into the Gamedata-Folder, so the game will use our fixed files from the Gamedata-Folder and not the broken ones in the gcf-files.

Aw: Komme nicht auf server 25 Feb 2010 10:16 #265956

Hallo,

komme seit Heute auf keinen einzigen Server mehr :-(

Bin noch bis Heute früh um 1:00 gefahren, und nun geht nix mehr. Kein einziger Online-Server, weder Steam noch WBB.

Internet und sonstiges ist alles ok.

Hat von Euch einer ne Idee oder das gleiche Problem?

Gruß Michael

Aw: Komme nicht auf server 25 Feb 2010 10:27 #265957

Guten Morgen Skysurf,

ich habe das gleiche Problem wie du. Mir wird kein Server angezeigt in der Lobby, weder WBB, noch ein anderer Server. Liegt also wohl nicht an deinem und/oder meinem PC.

EDIT: Jetzt gehts wieder :)

Gruß
TheDriver

Aw: Komme nicht auf server 25 Feb 2010 10:44 #265958

Hi Patrick,

bei mir gehts jezt wieder.

Auf dem Notebook über das ich ins Internet gehe war ein Vistaupdate am laufen.

Nachdem Neustart des Notebooks war wieder alles ok.

Gruß Michael
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.035 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang