Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Komme nicht auf server

Re:Aw: Komme nicht auf server 13 Jan 2010 10:14 #264601

I have the same problem with server 1. "Incopatible game versions. Server version: Client is missing track: Ring Knutstorp Motorbana."
Autoupdater says, "No new Files" and I have installed all Race games; Race07, STCC, Evo, RaceOn.
Whats wrong?
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Komme nicht auf server 13 Jan 2010 12:29 #264602

Have you tried to start STCC via Steam?
It seams like there is any problem with it.
You can also try to check your installation with our Auto-Updater. Just click "commands -> reinstall" and it will check all the installed custom tracks / mods for failures.

Re:Aw: Komme nicht auf server 13 Jan 2010 15:13 #264608

TNX mate.
I can normaly drive on Knutstorp via Steam version of STCC or RaceOn and also tried "reinstal" with autoupdater. It finds some missing cars and tracks, but I still can`t join first server :( .

edit:
Well, that`s unbelevable. I downloaded p2p version of STCC, change complete Ring_Knutstorp folder with "pirated one" and now everything works fine. Me happy and a little shamed, because I became a pirate :blush: !

Aw: Komme nicht auf server 19 Jan 2010 15:14 #264734

hallo zusammen :)

mal eine frage an euch, habe den autoupdater komme aber nicht auf den server 1, unknown steht bei mir unter klasse:unsure: obwohl ich den autoupdater regelmäßig nutze, welcher klasse oder mod fehlt mir den ?... danke euch für eure hilfe

mfg bazi ;)

Aw: Komme nicht auf server 19 Jan 2010 15:23 #264735

hast du Stcc und Race On oder "nur" race07 und Gtr evo?

Für Server 1 brauchst du die beiden erweiterungen.

Aw: Komme nicht auf server 19 Jan 2010 20:50 #264740

hallo r3v1l :)

habe nur gtr evo und race 07 :(

danke dir für deine hilfe bzw antwort...

mfg bazi :)

Re:Komme nicht auf server 20 Jan 2010 20:12 #264787

Well, ten minutes ago I was driving at 1st server without any problems, then we suddenly get the message, that server will upgrade the track; and connection was lost. From that moment, I am allways booted as possible cheat every time, when I try to connect to server.
Autoupdater says, there is no new files, but on server I can see drivers, who can connect it.

What I missed, whats wrong?

Aw: Komme nicht auf server 20 Jan 2010 20:17 #264788

Please start your updater again!
We have released a track fix just a few minutes ago!

Some infos (in german) www.weissbierbude.de/component/option,co...tid,3/lang,de/#25736

I will write a manual later that day for the features ;)

Re:Komme nicht auf server 20 Jan 2010 21:00 #264790

TNX for Your response :)
I start updater now couple times, even reinstal, but there is no new files.
Now, in 1st and 2nd server I get a known message: "Incopatible game versions. Server version: Client is missing track: ...name current track..." and of course, I can`t even connect to server.

Please, whats wrong again?

And one more thing, little offtopic, but anyway. Where are best laps for WTCC 2008 gone?

Aw: Komme nicht auf server 20 Jan 2010 21:12 #264792

Please have a look at "Tweaks" in the updater if the "Simbin Track fix" is installed.
Thats the new thing.
I think you need to restart your updater if it's running for a few hours. The changes werde made half an hour ago, so the Updater needs to update itself ;)

Re:Komme nicht auf server 20 Jan 2010 21:37 #264793

Yep, it`s installed under extensions. I restarted Autoupdater, Steam and even PC, but nothing happened. I can join 3rd and 4th server, but not 1st and 2nd. I really have no idea, what else to do and also know, I am maybe little annoying, but really enjoy racing at PBB.

Aw: Komme nicht auf server 20 Jan 2010 21:40 #264794

Have you tried to start "STCC", "RaceOn", "GTR Evo" in Steam? A few people told us that they recieved all of the the latest update after starting each of the games one by one, and not automatic.

Re:Komme nicht auf server 20 Jan 2010 21:54 #264796

I start Race/Evo/STCC/On with Steam, wait for track to load, but still the same. "Incopatible game versions. Server version: Client is missing track: Oschersleben B-Course".
I am really sorry for troubles I make, but... You know. I wanna drive :( .

Aw: Komme nicht auf server 20 Jan 2010 22:02 #264797

Hmmm, that sounds strange. That problem seems to have nothing to do with our trackfix.
I have really no more ideas unless a complete reinstallation of the game. Cause it's an original track and no Add-On Stuff...

Re:Komme nicht auf server 20 Jan 2010 22:26 #264798

I had the same problem couple days ago and solved it by replacing troubling tracks with downloaded from "pirated STCC game from one of p2p trackers", and everything after that works fine.
But anyway, second before todays early evening update with trackfix, I could drive Karlskoga with n/p, second after update, it was impossible for me, so that must have some influence to my troubles.
Hubschrauber, really TNX for Your help, I will try to do something tommorow.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.037 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang