Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Can\'t access online files

Can\'t access online files 29 Jul 2010 03:17 #270625

Hello guys,

i've bought GTR evo, and everything works fine apart from a little problem:

when in the game, in the garage, i try to acces the online files, i see the window saying it is connecting but, in fact, nothing happens, no file is shown.

Have any of you had this kind of problem?

I've tried disabling firewalls : router and windows, and it didm't help.

Some inputs needed...:)

Thanks
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Can\'t access online files 29 Jul 2010 07:54 #270626

Hi & welcome,

this is really a well known problem. The server from steam is most of the time not reachable...don`t waste your time with settings of your firewall etc... ;-)

Aw: Can\'t access online files 29 Jul 2010 11:11 #270635

jhe schrieb:
Hi & welcome,

this is really a well known problem. The server from steam is most of the time not reachable...don`t waste your time with settings of your firewall etc... ;-)

Yes, but not the steam server is the "bad guy" ;) setups are stored at SimBin server.

greetz

Aw: Can\'t access online files 29 Jul 2010 12:51 #270644

We`ll...than the simbin guys are the bad guys^^

Re:Can\'t access online files 29 Jul 2010 22:57 #270680

Hi all, I have the same problem as vladymir. My question is, do we have a solution?

PLUR

Aw: Can\'t access online files 29 Jul 2010 23:05 #270682

The admins are looking for an solution. But so far there is none maybe they will create an own "Setupserver" on the bier site but we will see. Here are many Tough guys with big brains ;) They will find an solution!!

Re:Can\'t access online files 30 Jul 2010 19:47 #270687

Roger that! will wait for solution, thanx for the update guys!

PLUR

Aw: Can\'t access online files 31 Jul 2010 13:59 #270702

By now we are talking about 2 different solutions.
And also i wrote to simbin and told them about the problem... again... ;)

My prefered solution is that we "clone" the official setup-server and let it run on our own server. For this solution we need the original setup-server working at least for a short time to "rebuild" it.

The 2nd solution would be a setup-database which you can use in the AutoUpdater like it's already done on the bockbierbude. That means you could submit, browse and download setups in the AutoUpdater and use them ingame.

These are the 2 things we are talking about. If Simbin starts the original Setup-Service again we will have a look at it and will try to clone it, this would be the best solution i guess.

We will see what happens in the next few weeks ;)

Re:Can\'t access online files 01 Aug 2010 02:22 #270714

Hi, it's great to here from you Hubschrauber, I feel more confortable when admins come and explain the situation "officialy". Will check up on the forums the next weeks and hope for the best! btw where will any info on this subject be? will you start a new post?

Thanx

PLUR

Aw: Can\'t access online files 01 Aug 2010 02:28 #270715

I guess if we change anything like this we will pronounce it on the frontpage & in the forum.
But by now the situation is like i described before. If the official "setup-system" doesn't come back online again we cannot rebuild it. And for that reason we (especially Kungpfui) would built a setup-system in the Auto-Updater like on the Bockbierbude. He has already cloned the InGame-Setup-System for GTR2 on the Pilsbierbude, i guess you can find some threads about it over there ;)

Anyway, we will pronounce it in the forum and on the frontpage if something changes!

Aw: Can\'t access online files 04 Aug 2010 13:47 #270798

One of the Guys from Simbin answered me:
We're having a big issue with several servers and we are trying to get them back online as soon as possible.
It's a matter of days now, I guess.

Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If the original Setup-Server is back online we will try to "clone" it. Just for the worst case, so we could use our solution if it's down again ;)

Re:Aw: Can\'t access online files 04 Aug 2010 15:02 #270803

Thanks a lot for this quick replies.

Hope they can fix that shortly.

Thanks again. B)
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.049 Sekunden