Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: cannot enter servers 1 &2

cannot enter servers 1 &2 24 Jan 2010 15:14 #264875

since the recent patch I have not been able to join server 1 or 2.

Server 1 reports "incompatible game versions.Sever version:client is missing track:Brands Hatch,FIA WTCC round 17 and 18"

Server 2 reports that I'm missing Zandfort,2007 WTCC round 3 and 4

I have Race07,Evo and Race on and the auto updater has been is up to date.

Thanks again for this excellent system you have here.I have been busy with my external hard drive getting my friends hooked up with Race07 and the bude.So far there are 5 of us with more to come and soon we will be ready to start participating more in the servers.Hopefully we can help attract others from North America to join in and make this a 24/7 race experience.

Happy racing,

Johnny
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: cannot enter servers 1 &2 24 Jan 2010 23:56 #264890

Can you deinstall the trackfix in the auto-updater and try to join server 1+2 please?
Someone else have had a similar problem. With installed trackfix he can join server 3+4, with "uninstalled" he can join 1+2.
Perhaps its the same on your pc.
Please let me know if this "solution" helps, we will have a look for whats going wrong.

Re:cannot enter servers 1 &2 25 Jan 2010 01:46 #264892

Yes sir,,I opened the auto-updater and went to tweaks/extensions and uninstalled online track fix for Simbin tracks and was able to join all four servers after.

I will have my friends check that now as well.

thanks

Johnny

Aw: cannot enter servers 1 &2 25 Jan 2010 16:42 #264908

Hmmm, sounds like something is going wrong with the autoupdater...
Do you have a clean weissbierbuden-installation? We need more informations to find out why a few people have problems with this fix ;)
For us everything works 100%, so we have no chance to reproduce this failure. I told Kungpfui about the problem, perhaps (propably) he founds a solution if it's a problem with the autoupdater ;)

Re:cannot enter servers 1 &2 26 Jan 2010 13:49 #264935

Yes,,I believe I have a clean Wiesserbierbude installation.I don't DL from anywhere else for Race07 and never have.It all worked before the recent patch.I have installed race07 and all the wiesser files on several of my friends PC's.I've checked with 2 of them and 1 has the same problem entering 1&2 while the other does not.

I've yet to check in with the other 2 but will.I have friend on the other side of Canada who has also installed all the files but I've not checked there either.

Johnny

Re:cannot enter servers 1 &2 26 Jan 2010 14:06 #264936

If you have problems to enter 1st and 2nd server, but to 3rd and 4th you an join, just go to Autoupdater -> Tweaks -> Extensions and uninstall Online Track Fix for Simbin Tracks. After that, you will be able to join 1st and 2nd server, but for 3rd and 4th you must reactivate that Fix again. That, tanks to Hubschraubers advice, works for me fine.

Aw: cannot enter servers 1 &2 26 Jan 2010 14:30 #264937

Hehe, but that should not be our final solution ;)
I wrote to Kungpfui, but haven't heard from him til now. Perhaps he has an idea what's causing this problem.

Re:cannot enter servers 1 &2 26 Jan 2010 18:21 #264953

After I uninstalled the track in the auto-updater I was able to join all 4 servers without switched back and forth in the updater.I did however try again just now and found that I had to uninstall the track fix to make it work once more.

I closed out the sim after entering all four tracks and ran the auto-updater yet again and found that the track fix was installed.Looks like a pre race ritual will be needed in order to join thos servers.

Johnny

Re:cannot enter servers 1 &2 26 Jan 2010 22:46 #264974

3 of the 4 PC's that I have personally installed the Weiss files on can't join servers 1&2 without uninstalling the track fix.

Mine and Styles1970 have Race07/Evo/Race on installed while parnelli and 70duster have just Race07/Evo.parnelli has the only PC not effected by the track fix install and is also the only pc that is not a quad core.

All were clean,new installs of the sim and the weiss files were downloaded by me and then a portable storage device was used to get them to the other PC's.All worked fine before the recent patch.

Thanks again,

Johnny

Aw: cannot enter servers 1 &2 26 Jan 2010 23:01 #264977

We are talking about this problem right now ;)
For sure we will find a solution. It seems that there is a difference between the Race07 tracks and the Evo/STCC/RaceOn Tracks.
Propably it will be fixed in the next few days. Sorry for that trouble guys and thanks for all the information you gave us :)
We will announce it here if we have found a good&clean solution.

Re:cannot enter servers 1 &2 26 Jan 2010 23:21 #264978

Hey thanks my friend.I must however apologize and say that some of the information I gave was incorrect.I can't access servers 3&4 with the track fix uninstalled.

Thx for everything once again,,,cu's on the track soon.

Johnny

Aw: cannot enter servers 1 &2 11 Apr 2010 18:10 #267229

Hi there,
Just wanted to add, that I had similar Problems.
I just brought Race On and installed as an Add on, wihtout reinstalling Race 07. I wasnt able to run any servers with Tracks if the year '08 (client is missing Track "..."). Also was not possible to run Nordschleife and/or Nurburgring Gp. I just could solve the Problem with deinstalling the Trackfix from the autoupdater. That should work for a while. Hope there will be another solution soon.
Hope this was a Help for some People,

Spines
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.029 Sekunden