Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: Porsche mod

Aw: Porsche mod 08 Sep 2008 00:13 #253075

:woohoo: :woohoo: LOL :woohoo: :woohoo:
ohne Worte
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Porsche mod 08 Sep 2008 11:12 #253079

Schön zu hören, dass es doch möglich ist, neue Autos in GTR Evo zu integrieren.

Jetzt frage ich mich aber, warum ihr den Alzen-Porsche ins Spiel genommen habt? Der sieht aus wie ein fettgefressener, übergewichtiger Stuttgarter.
Warum habt ihr denn nicht einfach nen originalem Porsche genommen oder die 997er? Davon gibt es doch genug in GTR2. Trotzdem bewundere ich die Arbeit und bin froh, dass es doch klappt.

Ich hoffe aber nicht, dass ihr jetzt jedes Auto aus GTR2 konvertiert (da gibs genug negatives), denn dann muss ihr mir noch überlegen, ob ich wirklich hier auf den Servern fahre. Denn ich kleistere meine Festplatte nich mit lauter unbrauchbaren Mods zu. Deswegen fahre ich auch nicht mehr auf Blau (sorry Franky). Mir ist das Originalspiel lieber, welches durch ausgewählte hochwertige Mods ergänzt wird, aber nicht zugeballert.

Is keine Wertung gegen den Porsche, da ich Evo noch nicht spielen kann. Nur ne Anmerkung für die Zukunft.

Grüße und Danke,
Ron

Re:Aw: Porsche mod 08 Sep 2008 11:59 #253080

Perhaps I should post in the deutsch section to have answers in english... :angry:

Aw: Porsche mod 08 Sep 2008 12:27 #253082

sorry patrick,

its nice to hear that it is possible to integrate new cars in GTR Evo.

Now I wonder, however, why you´ve decided to intgrate the Alzen-Porsche into the game? It looks like a fat, overweight porsche.
Why did you not simply taken genuine, original Porsche or the 997er? Of this cars there is enough in GTR2. Nevertheless, I admire the work and am glad that it works out.

I dont hope , you convert every car from GTR2 (enough negative examples). If so, i must rethink to drive on the weissbierbude-servers . Because I dont want to littering my harddisk with unusable and low quality mods. Therefore, I no longer drive on Pilsbierbude (sorry Franky). I prefer the original game, which is added by selected high-quality mods, but not flooded with everything available.

Is not scoring against the Porsche, because I still can not play Evo. Only a note for the future.

cheers,
ron

Re:Aw: Porsche mod 08 Sep 2008 12:40 #253083

Thanks Ron.

Apparently, Porsches are in the same times as other GT-Pro. It seems to be more easy to drive. Many people like it on Evo... Let's see the next mods...

Aw: Porsche mod 08 Sep 2008 13:08 #253084

Its not a critic against Porsche. I am a big big porsche fan. but i hate the alzen porsche, because he looks ugly.

Aw: Porsche mod 08 Sep 2008 13:31 #253085

• Heizer
  • Heizers Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Budengeist 40% Vol
We are not sure how Simbin do react, when we add some required cars from GTR2 to EVO.

They have written, thats old to new conversion is still ok, but we made the decission, that we use first other models, which are not included in GTR2.
Thats make our live more easier.

We want only add mods in the future, which fits good to current cars/classes and have a good quality in physics and gfx.

But sorry to say this, a one terrabyte harddisc cost less than 100 Euro. I have no problem with have mods installed through the autoupdater, because I'm not forced to use everything beeing installed.
For example, I dislike the prototype Mod for GTR2. Its not my world, but this 300MB do not hurt me.

Aw: Porsche mod 08 Sep 2008 14:17 #253087

it does not hurt you, but it does hurt the game. look at gtr2 and gtl, where CTDs happens more often than in the past. one reason are not coorect created skin for the cars, but another reason are some mods and the more you have the less you can overlook, where the problem is coming from.

Re:Porsche mod 08 Sep 2008 14:19 #253088

AMAZING WORK! :]
I love that car and i love your work!
Big thanks! :woohoo:

Anyway, you already know, that the windscreen wiper isn't working, but what's about the sound in neutral gear?
I have some small problems there, when i am raising up the revs really fast (only when doing it fast). And just one more question, is it also possible to get tyres on this car, which looks like slicks? ;]
When you can fix all those "problems" i definitely love you :]

I already did some nice pictures and advertisment in our german Live for Speed Community board:

lfs.foren.4players.de/viewtopic.php?p=503604#503604

Hope it is fine for you, and when you allow me to upload some videos of this Mod on Youtube, then I gonna post a Onboard Nordschleife Lap here!

cheers
danny

Aw: Porsche mod 08 Sep 2008 14:36 #253089

Watch my Video! Ugly? I dot think so, I like it !

Aw: Porsche mod 08 Sep 2008 15:29 #253090

Ugly, I think so :D

Not the video and not the made mod, but the car it self. for me, it is not a porsche, it is a overdimensioned, overpowered race car with unproportional wings and an airscoop like the mohawk of mr. t.

Aw: Porsche mod 08 Sep 2008 19:06 #253092

Nice to see the Turbinchen in Evo.:P

Many thanx!

But what is with the undershadow?

Aw: Porsche mod 08 Sep 2008 20:28 #253093

The undershadow is working witout errors...

Aw: Porsche mod 08 Sep 2008 22:52 #253100

for those, who think i want to run down the work of the alzen-porsche: that isnt so. the guys, who make it real to complete the game with good mods, have my full respect and it is an great work. but i just want to warn, that i could be a problem in future to add the game with blindfold mods and always think about, if a mod fits in the game and if its really good made.
i noticed, that the porsche in evo is better than in gtr2 and that is a development i want to see. but not to have a car in the game, because anybody wants to see it, but it doesnt fits in or is bashed.

you have my respect and i think, that gtr evolution is the next step of great online racing on the bude.
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.052 Sekunden