• WhiteClowns Avatar
  • Simulanteninventar
Gratullation allen Angekommenen,

hier die Links zu den Auswertungen:

Rennen 1

Rennen 2

Grüße
der Clown
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re:Afterrace VLN Mini @ Manfeild Long 30 Aug 2014 13:39 #188273

Just wanted to say!! What racing fun I had last night in the 2 mini races...OMG what fights I had with SEBBI. We seemed to be locked in a nip and tuck, bumper to bumper race fest! They were two races of the best, most heart pounding racing I've had in a while - F1 eat your heart out!!
All who raced well done....and finally apologies to Dobbie for the bump in race 2!

Regards
Rocket

Aw: Afterrace VLN Mini @ Manfeild Long 31 Aug 2014 11:54 #188279

• Dobbie
  • Dobbies Avatar
  • Profi Simulant
  • Herrenfahrer im Langstrecken-Team Rennsimulanten
Hi Rocket,

no problem, fortunally with front-wheel-drive-cars it´s easy to manage. Over this it´s my deficit not to brake at logic points and surprise sometimes the followers. :silly:

Not trained on this track i have a lot of problems in training, but in race one it goes better and better. But i was not prepared for an second race, Rico told me on TS in Warmup. I sit down again, but forgot to load setup and runs with 15 instead 18 liters. Race two starts pretty good and my start was great. I could follow on P5, over that two guys got out with problems and i found me on P3 :woohoo: , but in lap 9 i recognized my deficit in the tank. This makes me unconcentrated while thinking of saving fuel or coming to pits. Last option was the only possible, but i crashed in my confusion on last corner. Not the problem because i had the need to stopp, but in the pits my box was blocked by concurrent and so i escaped confused.
Grüße vom Dobbie
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.037 Sekunden