Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Special server no.1

Special server no.1 23 Okt 2008 20:23 #158622

Hi.

Does anyone know why I can't get into server no.1? I have tried from the link here and also from rFactor in game but the message comes up 'Session Closed'.

Regards,
MDK.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Special server no.1 23 Okt 2008 20:40 #158623

Hello,

'Session closed' means that other player are in race. You can only join as spectator or wait till its train or qualification.

greets
slomo

Re:Special server no.1 23 Okt 2008 21:14 #158627

Thanks for the reply Slowmo.

I had the problem all day yesterday and today...tried regularly but the same message...don't have the same message on the other servers. Any ideas?

Kind regards,
MDK.

Aw: Re:Special server no.1 23 Okt 2008 21:31 #158628

If You are on this site, you can watch below the gameserver Live ticker, for all 4 servers, there you can also seh, what kind of session is running right now, if there is for exemple at server 1 "rennen" on top of the ticker, you will not be able to join, wait for train ore qualli:))
Usualy a race takes 10 minutes on server1...

:) Regards Kurt.

how to join a server 23 Okt 2008 21:37 #158629

hi,

did you tried to join with the bookmarks? Please download the attachment and unzip it to the ../rFactor/UserData/Your Playername folder.

Now you can start you game, switch to multiplayer, request the serverlist (green button), switch to Friendslist and choose you favorite server.

greets
slomo
Dieser Anhang ist für Gäste unsichtbar. Bitte melde dich an (oder registriere dich) um ihn zu sehen.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.036 Sekunden