Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: How to enter a event?

How to enter a event? 29 Mär 2010 20:26 #266718

Hi all.
i am here on weissbierbude.de for few weeks and i love all the mods and tracks.
i would like to attend a event finally.
i have gone through the forum up and down but i could not find exactly instuction how to attend a event.

all what i found and done is the AUTOUPDATER which works fine. then i found that i need the TEAMSPEAK 2 to get the password to attend a event. i installed the TEAMSPEAK 2 i created a account there and it works fine.

and here is were i am stucked. do i need a headset for teamspeak? and after i log in on teamspeak how do i get the password?

i did put this thread not in the english section as there is not many replies.

u can reply in german as i do understand german but my german writing is not that good so i had to write in english.
thanks.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: How to enter a event? 29 Mär 2010 22:27 #266720

Hi and welcome to the Weissbierbude :)

You don't have to register or sign up for any event. If you will need to it will be written right below the picture on the frontpage.

The only server with a password is the teamspeak-server, and yes, for that you will need a headset (or at least a microphone) ;)
It's a voice-communication program like skype, just not as bandwith-intensive as skype is. We will set up one server for people using teamspeak every event, and a few others (depending on how much people take part) where you don't need a password or teamspeak. We decide spontanous how many "free servers" we start. If the non-ts server is full after a few minutes we start a second one, and so on...
And don't care too much about the language-section in which you write... Most of us understand both languages ;)

Best whishes,
Marian

PS: The "common" language in TS is german. The most people in there are german (during the events). But don't be afraid, we can talk english aswell ;)

Re:Aw: How to enter a event? 30 Mär 2010 22:27 #266755

many thanks to ur quick reply.

i just finished the GT Club @ Vairano on server1 at 6place, nearly fighting for the 5place but i've been knocked off by a lag player 4minutes to finish and had to do a pit stop, but despite this it was a great race!
thanks again ;)
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.031 Sekunden