Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 01 Jun 2008 15:38 #251751

oops double post...
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re:Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 01 Jun 2008 15:40 #251752

I have found a new way to add the Custom Skin Edition to Race 07. Let me know what you think...

This is the Manufacturer Screen, note the the the 2 Models under Vauxhall

Now, once that Vauxhall has been selected, there is two models to choose from as per the BMW's. The "Vectra 2008" (the name can be whatever we want) is the Custom Skin Edition & "Vectra" is the Steam Edition that won't run custom skins. You will see that my skin "Red Bull Vodka" has loaded ans is displayed.

The only thing that needs to be different to get a custom skin to load on Vectra 2008 is that the skin .ini looks like this:
[Team Red Bull Vodka]

KämpferAs
[Vectra 2008]
Body=Red Bull # 85 Body.dds
windows=Red Bull # 85 Windows.dds
interiorwindow=Red Bull # 85 Windows Int.dds
Ext_Driver=Red Bull # 85 Driver.dds
Helmet=Red Bull # 85 HELMET.dds
MenuImage=MenuImage_Red_Bull_#85.tga
Menuflag=MenuButton_Medium_FlagIcon_Normal_NewZealand.tga
MenuflagMouseOver=MenuButton_Medium_FlagIcon_MouseOver_NewZealand.tga
Ingameflag=HUD_Drivername_CountryFlag_NewZealand.tga

Note the [Vectra 2008] under my name as apposed to the standard [Vectra] currently used be skinners...

It's an easy fix for any skinner out there to make the change, but will they want to. I think the above is a much better method of integrating the custom skin addition.

Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.1 01 Jun 2008 17:32 #251753

• Heizer
  • Heizers Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Budengeist 40% Vol
KämpferAs schrieb:

To be honest, I think I looked up #1 and Fighter and ended up with As and not Ass, is that correct then?:side: :S :blush: :( :unsure: :ohmy: :huh:

Look here:
http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/flying+ace.html

Thats the samme word-root as fighting.
But no doubt about it.
As in German is not arse in english language, so the
syntax is ok.
We say to that arsch. Very simular, lol.

I suppose, you have bought a keypoard with german layout ?
( Sory I like to make, some jokes ) :laugh:

Topic:

A interesting way. You can with that devide stock and custom skins. Fine.
I will talk with our guys who are bring the cars in the uploader and in the game.

We did change the country to Bierbuden and add a extra country icon with a beerglass.
You must now, we are sometimes not serious and like this little crazy things. :silly:

Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 01 Jun 2008 21:03 #251756

Nice work! I want to paint a vectra but can't find any templates for it, only a gtr2 template on nogrip called "WTCC Vauxhall Vectra Template v2.0". I guess it will work but lacks a wire frame layer. Any hints? Thanks in advance.

Re:Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 02 Jun 2008 11:03 #251760

Sorry, I have done a little to the GTR2 one if you want it, it's here:

www.mediafire.com/?23ngxb1qx1e

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Vectra Vollvers 02 Jun 2008 11:04 #251761

Heizer wrote:
A interesting way. You can with that devide stock and custom skins. Fine.
I will talk with our guys who are bring the cars in the uploader and in the game.

We did change the country to Bierbuden and add a extra country icon with a beerglass.
You must now, we are sometimes not serious and like this little crazy things. :silly:[/quote]

I'll have a complete version up tonight + will be on NoGrip later...

Will post a link asap

Aw: Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 02 Jun 2008 14:05 #251764

What will i have to do to force both of you to cooperate ??? ;)

Re:Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 02 Jun 2008 15:17 #251765

updated to final Vectra add-on
FYI - Adding the official Vectra & Crowne Plaza track to Race07

Start Steam.
Open Firefox.
Copy this "steam://install/8680" into your URL window.
Steam will open and ask if you want to install the Crowne Plaza/Vauxhall-demo, say yes etc...
Once downloaded, it will automatically add the new track (in extras) and car (in WTCC 2007).
Also, game menu screen will now say "Race07 1.1.0.4, Crowne Plaza"

To use custom skins, do the following...

Keep the Crowne Plaza Raceway Demo installed or reinstall it... this way if you want to race on any server just running the basic demo Vectra you won't get mis-matches etc... Please remove any previous versions of this Add-on. You'll find old version in ...\SteamApps\**your profile name\race 07\GameData\Teams\WTCC_2007_Addon\...

Download v1.20
Vauxhall Vectra Online Custom Skin Compatible Edition from NoGrip

Extract to your Online Race07 install ...\SteamApps\**your profile name\race 07\...

& Please read the ReadMe.txt about checking your custom skin .ini files having the right model.

Aw: Re:Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 02 Jun 2008 16:18 #251766

• Jowi
  • Jowis Avatar
  • Administrator
Kämpferas, did you use our automatic update mechanism at all btw?

if not just give it a try. The OPEL-Vectra we use works independant from the demo one, custom skins will be no problem in future. As yours is the third vectra version available by now it'll bring some confusion in this community, so if you give hints to your work please always have in mind, that our data will get to the game installations by the automatic updater only. It's the "hub" of the bude, everything's turning around, as we want ot avoid any manually download. We want to be a community of end-of-the-work-racers ;-) (and nothing posted on nogrip will be forgotten anyway)
Nimm Dir Zeit zum Spielen - es ist das Geheimnis der Jugend

Re:Aw: Re:Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 03 Jun 2008 05:56 #251779

Yes I do use your Autodownloader so for my install I have 1 x Opel and 2 x Vectra...

What I have been working on here is not just a skin compatible Vectra but also new ways to integrate add-ons in to Race07...

Re:Aw: Re:Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 03 Jun 2008 09:24 #251781

The other reason that I released my Vectra on NoGrip is that anyone could have and use custom skins online.

I didn't use Weissbierbude's idea of making it an Opel so that your smart "No Wreckers" system continued to work as only those who use your auto updater and this site could join your clean fun racing server......

Re:Aw: Re:Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 03 Jun 2008 12:36 #251784

Last reason I made my version basically a sub-class the the Demo Vauxhall Vectra, and not Rebranded to Opel, is as far as I can tell, I am not breaking the EULA agreement that we all have to agree to when installing the game.

To be honest, Simbin should just release it as a free add-on to the full game via Steam and get over it ;)

Re:Vectra Vollversion 1.15 vom 29.5 10 Aug 2009 18:30 #260689

Ich weiss der Thread hat hier schon nen ewig langen Bart, aber ich will das Problem nochmal aufgreifen.

Mich nervt es unglaublich dass bei anderen Server wie den Weissbierbuden bei WTCC 2007 oft UNKNOWN steht. Dies liegt daran dass der Auto-Updater einen Opel anlegt, der von den anderen Servern nicht als Vauxhall erkannt wird (denke ich jetzt mal). Ein Nachinstallieren von Crowne Plaza bringt auch nichts, da die Dateien ja bereits vorhanden sind und sich somit nichts ändert-

Warum ist es nicht möglich, für die Weissbierbuden ein eigentständiges Modell (Opel Vectra) mit seinen eingenen Verzeichnissen etc zu erstellen und somit zu gewährleisten, dass man sowohl auf die Weissbierbude, als auch auf andere Server kommt.

Das Argument dass man sich somit vor Wreckern schützt, gilt dann ja immernoch, da ja der Opel weiterhin benötigt wird.

Ist das möglich? Und wenn ich mir die Mühe mache alles entsprechende vorzubereiten, besteht dann Hoffnung dass es in den Auto-Uploader kommt?

Schöner wärs natürlich wenn das jemand macht, der sich eh mit dem Opel und dem Auto-Updater beschäftigt hat ;)

Gruß, Enrico
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.044 Sekunden