Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Big problem with downloaded tracks

Big problem with downloaded tracks 26 Jul 2009 16:00 #260414

NB: I Have realised this is the German section of the forums however ive had this post in english section with no replies and I really need help with this Thankyou for your consideration :

Having major problems with all downloaded tracks from the bude they all come up as "unknown" in the game even though when I select them the track is there it comes up as unknown? and some cars are not showing up?? it also crashes the game every time I try and use them offline or online I think the problem might stem from this:

I have 3 hard drives and the bude stuff and gtr2 are on the 2nd drive (d) Ive recently re-installed windows on the 1st drive (c) as gtr-evo wouldnt start-up so I re-installed it although the process was over the internet it wouldnt allow me to re-install from the dvd disk Then I installed python stuff but left the bude archive file that I had previously which the updater was happy with but now whenever I look at tracks or examine some of the cars (skins) The tracks are stated as unknown and some crs are not showing.

Short of re-installing windows again What else can I do to rectify this problem I was thinking Re-install all the bude data including the storage folder etc. I also have GTR2 and this doesnt have these problems.

If im right how would I do this?? Or what else can I do to fix this problem.

Please help if you can. Thx

Peace

PS I have Race 07, gtrEvo and gtr2
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re:Big problem with downloaded tracks 29 Jul 2009 21:13 #260447

Huh??? no replies:(

Plz I really need some help with this wissbierbude is useless at the moment I wish i could speak German but i cant Admins you have no idea???????

Peace

Aw: Re:Big problem with downloaded tracks 29 Jul 2009 21:55 #260448

Hi oggameista,

I'm not an Admin, but u're in trouble, so i wnt to help as much as i can. First u maybe deinstall the game completely, not only over steam, delete also all related folders, the one in steam and the one in Eigene Dateien (I don't know whats the Folder called in eng). Then you have to clean up ure registry. delete all keys related with the game. After this reinstall the game and reinstall the bude addons.

I don't know actaully if this fix the problem, but what u explained sounds like there is something went wrong when reinstalling windows. may the system mixed up some datapaths or something

Remember that what i've wrote here can damage ure system and ure may have to flaten it completely and reinstall everything. U must know what ure doing. If not just call a friend with experience in such things to help u.

solong

oweroar

Aw: Big problem with downloaded tracks 29 Jul 2009 23:53 #260451

Have you already tried the reinstall function in the auto-updater?

Commands -> Reinstall (not sure if it's named like this in the english version, but it'll be something like that)

If you use the German Version it's called "Kommandos -> Neuinstalltion"

This will only check if all the downloaded stuff from the weissbierbude is installed in the right place. It may take a few minutes... Or ten ;)

Re:Aw: Big problem with downloaded tracks 18 Aug 2009 11:30 #260881

Not sure whether I cleared it up I sent a response bk thru my email

Ok well I think I finally sorted it out what I did was to manually unzip the bude track and car files into the game . Now all the tracks are showing with correct names. The autoupdater needed to re-download all the tracks again? which took some time, and although not quite perfect its running again now with mysterious cars and tracks gone :)

I didnt quite resort to the steps nnoted here lol (prob been as easy to re-install windows

But thx to all for any help

Peace
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.027 Sekunden